Monday, November 16, 2009

Black Lab/Border Collie with Irritated Eyes

Question

Hello, I have a Black Lab/Border Collie named Sassy. She is our pride and joy and ahe has had a rough go of it in this life with Hip Dysplasia, But she sails right on through and Loves Life. Anyway, a couple of months ago we noticed her eyes were looking pretty red around the bottom skin. We have very little finances since we were both laid off and haven't been able to go to a vet because of the prices out here. We have been trying to use Eye drops to see if this helps. My Husband thinks it is something in her system causing this, but I thought I would see if you could help. I will attach a Picture of Sassy for You to see her Eyes. We Just Love Her So Much, and She is Our Family. Thank you so much for your time.

Answer

Dear Pet Owner,
The picture just tells me that her eyes are irritated. That could be for a lot of reasons. She needs to see a veterinarian!!

Dr. Baeyens

No comments:

Post a Comment