Monday, November 16, 2009

Yorkie with Skin Growths

Question

I have an 8 yr old female yorkie whom I rescued from someone who was physically and mentally abusing her and this same person rescued this dog from the original owner who was starving her. About a yr ago she was fixed and had some tumors removed but thank God they weren't cancerous.

But now I've noticed that she has a very small growth on the top of her head and on the outer part of one of her thighs. they seemed to be very hard and feel like a pimple but they won't pop and they don't ooze. Could these be tumors? I'm so scared of taking her back and hearing bad news. You see I love this dog because she is a survivor like me, she gives me so much love and I in return have tried to give her some kind of peace, love and tranquility.

Answer

Dear Pet Owner,
Take her back and have her checked!! If they are cancerous they need to be removed as soon as possible. If you wait then they could be a very serious problem. Or they may not be a problem at this time and not be cancerous. Have it checked out!

Dr. Baeyens

No comments:

Post a Comment